Forex Trading

ad

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Am I dreaming?

Readers are wise, if any posts on my previous more serious, such as in the case pengoboman JW Marriot, so any posts in this time that I try something else. This time I give it a title:

Am I dreaming?

If I become the entrepreneurs, the market is state-owned companies or private companies that contract with other bonafid made arranged for ever

Therefore, the income that can provide sustainable and certainly for my company.

For that: I am considering the welfare of my employees. I will make them as if their own work diperusahaan.

However, acceptance of Terms for employees is that the weight-seberat.

For the first two years of employment status is karywan contract

After two years of the status of permanent employees to be changed for employees who qualify, while the contract does not meet is not extended again.

If employees are less forced, I will also recruit more, and next steps as above for the designation of quality or termination of employment for the less votes.

At the time of recruitment quality I've collected, then the welfare of employees will actually see me with them were:

To give salaries of eligible


Provide education allowance for each child before the new academic year as many as 1 times salary. It is expected that in a way so there is not among my employees who tried to borrow there to here etc Pegadaian ..

SER is certain to provide a minimum of 1 times salary, other than it will be again in the form of vouchers, such as shopping at the supermarket.

Leave money to give every year the amount of which is 1 times the salary

Once completed the company AGM on profit as much as 30% of the profits will be given to employees (this is usually called Production Services).

In addition, all employees still have to follow my pension program. Source of funds for pension contributions come from the company and some come from employees themselves.
.
For employees that do not have vehicles such as cars, and the need for family, for example, could borrow a vehicle inventory office. It is important to be good, and alternately with the other friends if the amount is still limited

For those who are Islam akan diberangkatkan to perform Hajj ibada to Masjidil Haram. Of course dilaksakan in turns due to the activities and finances of the company. Perhaps for the first year of the first 1, and so on. For non-Muslims who remain in the form of money.

I believe that workers will continue to survive best in the company I work until the end of life. And if there is a try at the other companies I may not. Akan akan but surely regret their lifetime.

Perhaps the readers will ask: "if other diperusahaan larger monthly salary, for example twice as much for what telalu component seprti above, not even make complex?" Mamatik The count may be true, but usually if we get the exact size of whatever pengahasilan directly discharged . Rarely we sisihkan for savings. But if given at certain events such as at the time the new academic year, the end of the year, the earnings or benefits that we received is very definitely feel the benefits.

Of course this is not a dream over for another company but is a reality in many companies. This paper was inspired from there.

Readers sapiential do'akanlah I hope that what I suppose-suppose that the above is completely realized, Amien.

No comments:

Post a Comment