Forex Trading

ad

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bom, Independence, and the Mass Media

I happen to work in the vicinity of Mega Kuningan. On Friday 17 July 2009, because usually I get to the Mega Kuningan area for about 7:45 every day. I see many in the throng around the area. I ask because to someone, there is what Sir?. Old father said, "seems to have a voice before possible bomb explosion. Ah, what a pack, not in defense of this region be regarded super tight.

Once in the office until I find the rush of information from radio, the bomb is correct. This is very cruel. That means that since I placed this work since 2002 has happened 3 times. the first in the JW Marriot Hotel, the two embassies in Australia, and the third is going on in the Ritz Carlton and JW Marriott Hotel I think what is said by Fauzan, a spokesperson for the organization in Indonesia is true, that is going on in the Ritz Carlton Hotel and JW Marriott as the operation to Islamic groups. Perhaps because the main members of the coalition that supports SBY is one of the PKS-based Islamic Party. If the said President SBY. Action bombs have with regard the political process is in progress, but then CNN and the media in Australia is a group of JI.

I think the mass media in Indonesia, busy-busy cite foreign media. Indeed, we journalists can not access news directly from the venue? Foreigners can. Or the mass media have been dominated by foreign as well? But according to a source that there is indeed such, the media has been dominated by the capitalist. You then can I urge any posts on this day that I can suggestions is:

1. Stop tail to the foreign media. If you still follow the status of freedom that we soon can we commemorate is. We are actually free or do not.

2. Economic system we need to be reviewed, if we still follow the capitalist system that has failed with the global economic crisis now, or we embrace populist economic system or other economic system.

No comments:

Post a Comment